Financial Support

If you are having financial difficulties, the University may be able to help. 

Here you will find application forms for the Further Education Discretionary  form and guidance notes. 

If you are attending an Undergraduate course the application form for the Hardship Fund can also be located on the same page.

Please go to the link below and once logged in, go to the Student Welfare page